Hello to everyone,
it's Sara from SaraPags here!
First thing first, I wanted to say a massive than you to Kate, who let me write on her beautiful blog. She's already done one for me (here), which is very cute so make sure you check it out!
As I contacted her since she left a comment below a hairstyle post of mine she liked, i thought I would share something similar with you!
These hairstyles are very simple and quick, they're just something I do to change a bit my everyday look.
1) Take this kind of a little sponge with a mini comb (I found it in H&M), which I don't think is supposed to be used like this, but never mind.
2) Set it on the top of your head, moving the little comb toward your face.
3) Take the front section of your hair and pull it backwards.
4) Pin it with a few hair grips.
Here you are, a bit of volume at the top of your head, which I personally love.
1) Gather your hair up with your hand.
2) Tie it up with an elastic band.
3) Now you should have a normal boring ponytail. As we want something a little different, we'll work it up a bit.
4) Pull the two side sections on the top of your head and pull them out.
5) Now your ponytail should be a bit weak. Don't worry, we're going to fix it.
6) Tie the ponytail again without caring if it's not smooth and flat because we want some mess.
As someone I know said, simple but effective.
So that was my little hairstyle tutorials which you can easily recreate on your own!
Let me know if you liked it !
If you want some more hairstyles check this out.
Thank you a lot for reading my feature!
© 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United Kingdom)
Isn't Sara amazing?! I love this tutorial, it has definitely made me want to try out these for myself, so thank you for sharing your tutorials with us and thank you for featuring on my Blog, if you liked this post, definitely go check her out over on her social media links and give her some love!
Thanks for reading! :)